We are an established, full service restaurant/bar with a growing catering business needing a positive-high energy GM to help continue growing and developing our FOH operations.
The ideal candidate should have a thorough knowledge of FOH operations including POS (TOAST), service, bar, training, quality control and cost control. The GM will be focused on guest experience, profitability and daily operations.
Interested candidates please email directly to email@example.com.
Front of House Shift Manager
We are seeking a Shift Manager to oversee front of house restaurant operations. If you have team management skills and experience in the food industry, we’d like to meet you!
- Delegate tasks to service staff and supervise their performance
- Manage dining reservations
- Help staff resolve on-the-job challenges
- Balance the cash register at the end of the shift
- Ensure client satisfaction and gracefully handle any complaints
- Open or close the restaurant (when responsible for the first or last shift)
- Inform the next Shift Manager about pending tasks
- Report maintenance and training needs
Requirements & Skills
- Proven experience as a Shift Manager or relevant role in a restaurant
- Knowledge of restaurant operations (like managing reservations and payments)
- Availability to work different shifts, including weekends
- A customer service approach with the ability to manage complaints with professionalism
- Team management abilities
We are looking for a professional Line Cook to prepare food to the chef’s specifications and to set up stations. Line Cook duties will consist of assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary ingredients and supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
Requirements & Skills
- Proven cooking experience
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks